Dates available : June 1-15, 2013
Cost per student – $ 300 .Maximum of two people,
Locations: New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC
Scheduling: One day intensive class can be taken during the week or weekend
Or split the one day class into two night classes from 6-930 pm or two afternoon classes.
Topics covered in the class .
1) Introduction to how websites are built with the different CMS ( Content Management Systems ) WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, E-commerce, HTML, CSS
2) How to decide what domain names to pick and how to select the best hosting companies
3) Introduction to Google and Yahoo search engines. Why certain websites have better search rank than others.
4) How to built a website from scratch . If you have already registered a domain name and paid a hosting company, this would be the perfect time to learn how to build your site.
5) Learn how to install software like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal using the C Panel of your hosting company>
6) How to modify WordPress templates using CSS and HTML.
7) Creating attractive graphics using Photoshop,Indesign, Illustrator, etc.
About your web design instructor:
I have owned my current web design company Coolwebdesigns2go.co the last 2 years and Artnewmedia.com almost 8 years ago. I have been teaching web design, photoshop, and digital the last few years between San Francisco and New York City. I have a unique teaching method to teaching beginners the complexities of web design and programming. I am a fun and patient teacher. I am looking forward to teaching you a useful and creative technical skill.